Digital Systems and Computer Electronics
M Tech (Digital Systems and Computer Electronics) is a two-year degree program that emphasizes the significance of learning and understanding the basics of digital systems, computer electronics, and their applications in solving emerging and complex problems.
The M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication System is a full-time course. The course focuses on any form of communication system in telecommunications that uses light as the transmission medium. The subject of this course is analog electronics, signals and systems ,electromagnetic Theory, digital signal processing, analog and digital communications, integrated electronics and communication networks. The applicant’s scope of work includes data communication, broadcasting, research and development, consulting and system support.
Why Study MTech Digital Systems & Computer Electronics?
- The main advantage of learning this course is that it allows students to pursue a profitable career in the future.
- This master’s program enables candidates to hold senior (management) positions in various companies in the telecommunications industry.
- The course assures a promising career path where the candidates can enroll in different study programs after graduation.
- Through rigorous, global education, it is helpful to develop students’ skills for successful careers in industries that meet the needs of Indian and multinational companies.
- The course helps train students to have good academic and technical breadth, including mastering the software language and using the latest software tools to understand, analyze, design, and develop new products and solutions to real-life problems.
- Candidates can easily take advantage of job opportunities in manufacturing, broadcasting, consulting, data communication, entertainment, R&D, and system support.